Sunday, July 26, 2009

New CT: Megan Turnidge!!

Yup. I applied for Megan's Team and totally got accepted! She's one of my favorite designers outside of Sweet Shoppe. I love how her stuff looks like the regular paper scrap materials and it really makes it easier working out layering and stuff for me. Those fantasy schnitzzle just doesn't do anything for me.

And since I'm on leave today, I'm working on my first page as her CT! So watch out for that one. :)

Meanwhile, a couple of the more recent stuff I'd worked on:


This is my page for Traci's awesome new kit, His Playroom! And if you spend $6 and above at the Sweet Shoppe this week, one of the summer samplers that comes free is an add-on for this kit! Man, I am seriously in love with how fun and colorful Traci's designs are!


Here's another really awesome kit: Coastal Holiday by Tracie Stroud. I thought I'd never be able to work with realistic elements, but Tracie makes it so easy with her awesome stuff! I even learned to do a bit of not-too-shabby blending with this page!


And finally, I have this super fun door hanger (with a pocket too!) using Dani's new kit, Image-nation and Kelleigh Ratzlaff's template! At this point in his life, my little bro, Lex, probably won't appreciate it yet but I'll keep it for when he'd start using it. It won't be long til he stops destroying everything he can get his hands on, I hope!

I'm planning a couple of new hybrid stuff in addition to the picture frames I'm working on for my dad's birthday. I want to be able to use Lauren Meader's My Timeless Templates (they're seriously awesome!) In between, I'm gonna go beg Lizzy some more for a permanent spot at La's CT, and maybe apply at Krystal's call. LOL!

And now it's time for me to stop rambling and hunt for breakfast.

No comments: