Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Domain!!!

Wooot!!! Me& Mr. Jones is moving soon!! I just got a new domain, scrappingprincess.com for a really awesome price! I'm so excited to have my own domain again! I haven't had one in quite some time and I'd love to get back into the feeling of owning my site with no lame URL. LOL!

I just need some time now to get settled in, fix my blog and login page (coz it has to be awesome!) before I actually move. I'm hoping this gets me into the groove of blogging again. I'd really love to do so if my time at work wasn't so prohibitive. Darn day job! LOL

OK, in other news, it's time once again for... FOBTY!!!!

This challenge, Tracy wants us to talk about the most noble cake of all: the cheesecake!

Oh and I love me some of those stuff! My favorite cheesecake depends on the kind of day I'm having. Sometimes, when I'm sick of sweet stuff and I want something nice cool and kinda delicate tasting, I'd pick a Japanese Cheesecake. It's only $15 at Breadtalk (isn't that awesome?!) and can last a week of properly refrigerated. I only nibble a bit though on delicate tasting cheesecakes.

My one true cheesecake love is the classic Blueberry Cheesecake. I love it if it also had a bit of whipped cream at the edges. It balances the flavor of the tangy sweet-sour of the blueberry. But the best part of the cheesecake? The graham base.

YUM.

I want a cheesecake from Full House (except it already closed down when I was in junior year in college. Boo.)

No comments: