Sunday, July 26, 2009

FOBTY Baby Names!




You Like Names that Are Retro and Fashionable



You like names that are from the past but becoming modern again.

Names with a strong history are very appealing to you.



You're a big believer in giving children very adult sounding names.

You're not a fan of nicknames or newfangled spellings.



Some female names you might like: Audrey, Emma, Fiona, Georgia, Isabelle, Naomi, Rosemary, and Veronica



Some male names you might like: Brendan, Colin, Ethan, Jared, Kenneth, Martin, and Nathaniel



So really, Jay and I have also been discussing what we'd be naming kids if we ever had any (so not sure if I'm ready and anyway I don't plan on any bratlings until after we get married and that's not happening any time soon, go figure.)

When I was a bit younger (like in high school, which was the height of my fantasy book addiction) I'd name my kids Crysania and Raistlin, both characters from one of my favorite fantasy novel series, Dragonlance. I mean, my brother named his son Viktor Creed (after Sabertooth from the X-Men) so why can't I pick something unusual for mine? Hehe.

I've this gut feel that if I were to have any, the firstborn would be a girl, and she'd be like a Madeleine Crysania or something, just to piss Jay off. I really hate how he dictates into my life sometimes. :p

No comments: