Friday, July 17, 2009

New CT Teams OMG!

Hey everyone!! OMG, have I got awesome news! OK, first:

I submitted to Traci Reed's CT call and got accepted! GAWD that's so awesome and I'm so excited to post as one of the new HAWT MAMAS on the Team Blog! OK, so technically, I'm not a mama, but you get my meaning! Traci's designs have become some of my favorite kits from SSD and her Team is one of the most active and dynamic too!

On top of that, I joined the DSA CT Battles as part of her team! Exciting or what? Here's a couple of pages I've worked on within my first week of being a Hawt Mama:



My page for the CT Battle Round 1:


And Traci has a new kit collabed with Meg Mullens coming out tomorrow 7/17. Here's my page with this awesome new kit:




OK, my next CT (drumroll please!): Dani's Girls!! I've signed on as a Hybrid Artist for her team. Yay!! I haven't photographed my first project yet (working on it tomorrow, when the light is better) but I've got awesome news: my page Summmer Fun is going to be published on Issue 12 of The Daily Scrapper!! Woohoo!!!

Tomorrow, I'll post my latest hybrid work with one of my favorite Dani kits! :)

And now, for an SSD FOBTY:




You Should Spend Your Summer at the Beach



You're a free spirit who is always thinking of new ways to have fun.

And you don't just love summer... you live for it.

So, you really should blow off your responsibilities and head to the beach!



Thanks for joining me this week! :)

No comments: