Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Some new layouts... damn, DST is still slow...

This is just a quick layout update; I just want to put some of these up here on my blog with some random commentary.



This lulzy little layout is part of the book that I'm doing for my super cute nephew, Creed. I think his mom was testing out his costume for his 2nd birthday and the little boy just wasn't ready to face the camera. LOL.

I sent this layout to my colleagues at the office. Everyday, because our team has shrunk about 50%, we're all trying to be Supermen, trying to finish all the work all at once and try to make everyone happy, but the truth us that even super men need to sleep sometimes. I crashed and burned two days ago and was so cranky, people just couldn't work with me. I'd get migraines everyday because of the stress level, and the amount of work to be done just isn't getting reduced. It gets piled up more and more and I've started becoming a bottleneck for some project implementations. How I wish I were 2 years old and just worrying about not wanting to pose for the camera while wearing a superhero suit! :D



I whipped this one up about 30 minutes ago, after some action I ran ate up the history of my previous layout and flattened the image. That sucks, man. I hate those image-flattening actions. Grr. Anyway, this one features another super cute little boy in my life, Lex. Just look at his fat round cheeks and you'll fall in love!



And finally I have My Funny Valentine, which I created for the A5D Feb Mixers Challenge. There's an even cuter video of this posted by my friend, Lovely, on Facebook. Lex is just an adorable kid, and he's learned how to swim so fast, at 2 years old! :D

Okay, that's all for me. I gotta get back to work... conference calls at night, after office hours suck, but it's the life of a corporate slave. :p

No comments: