Friday, February 27, 2009

One Week Review

Ooooh I was just so lazy to post over this past week, and work sorta ate me up LOL. BUT!! I have the most awesome thing happen to me last weekend:

TRACIE STROUD INVITED ME TO BE PART OF HER CT!!!!

W00T!! I'm so excited! It's my first CT ever and, boy am I ever so glad it's with her coz her products are just awesome! It matches with the recent colorful layouts that I love making!

I think I can't get enough of colorful layouts these days, so even those kits by designers who use more muted colors or use textures instead of patterns on their papers, I still manage to squeeze in a bit of color. Here's what I've been up to in terms of scrapping this week, beginning with my first CT layout for Tracie:


Featuring Koykoy, Jay's daughter. It was fun scrapping this, love the fun pose she has and those super cute heart-shaped sunnies!

Here's something using a recent SPD kit that I purchased, Spring has Come by Kasia:


Another one using the same kit, featuring the cutest little boy in the world, my nephew, Creed!

No comments: