Monday, February 2, 2009

A5D Challenge Post!

I got lazy tonight. Was supposed to work on 2 more layouts to feature the night out we had last Friday, but meh. Drama llama time!!!



No, I'm not really going to dish out my dirty laundry, except that I wasn't really in the mood for creating something fun. It's a good thing I still managed to turn up a layout for the A5D On The House challenge. I want to do another challenge layout for SSD, but I don't have anything for month in review yet... Maybe I'll write/scrap about getting a hair cut for short hair for the first time in 4 years? LOL. My life is so boring. Seriously.



Since it's for On the House, I just used most stuff from the freebie add-on kit to Amy Hutchinson's White Almond Kiss. I was trying to wash out the photo a bit more to match the pastel palette used here, but I risk making the features of my face disappear. LOL! You can click on the picture for the full credits.

And now, off to nurse my worsening cold. Aaachooo~~!~!!

No comments: