Thursday, April 30, 2009

asdfghjk I'm so frggin excited!!!

OKOKOK.... Breathe, Jill. Breathe!!!

I made Robin & Manda's Tootie-2 CT Call last week!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I'm just so excited about it!! I've already created my first layout for a really awesome collab kit that they have coming out this Saturday for NSD (you have to have it! It's awesome!!)

I've only discovered how awesome their collabs are a couple of weeks ago when I decided to go ahead and purchase The Birds and the Bees and a few other kits with my March Sweet Rewards discount coupon. I love the bright, fun colors that they always work with! It's summery, fun ad just so darn cheerful that it brightens up every single page! In addition, because of the lovely patterns on the papers, they're so awesome to use for hybrid. I'm planning a couple of board books using some of the pink and orange colored kits; and I have a scrapbook stash organizer which I'll probably work out with similar colors.

Here's a page I've done with one of their awesome kits (this isn't the new one yet... I'll be posting the page for that on the sneak peeks thread at SSD :D)
Click image for credits.



And here's another, which I also love, but the kit, Love Shack, has been retired I guess, coz it's not at SSD anymore.



As if that's not enough excitement, I also got accepted as November Guest CT for Eva Kipler!!! Awwww yeah!! I'm on a roll here!! I can't wait to start on her CT assignment; Eva's always been one of my favorite designers since I started scrapping and I'm just so happy and fortunate to be given a chance to play with her products!

Now, all I need to do is figure out a way into Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Flergs and Shabby Miss Jenn's CT teams and I'm set for my scrapbook year. LOLOLOL!!!

No comments: