Saturday, March 14, 2009

FOBTY again :p

So I'm really lazy at blogging these days LOL. I really need like blogging prompts like the ones at LJ. Good thing there's a FOBTY every week from SSD, so I don't neglect my blog for too long. Hehehe.

So the topic right now is Girl Scout cookies.

Oh by the way, I never got to join the Girl Scouts or even the Brownies when I was a kid, coz we couldn't afford the uniforms. I've been kinda annoyed with the Girl Scouts since then; it felt like there was too much money to be involved in, so I've never bought any Girl Scout cookies, even from my classmates.

Anyway, in other cookie news, I love these white chip macadamia giant cookies from Subway, but my favoritest of all are those super cute, chewy tiny cookies from Mrs. Fields, which I can't seem to find here now. :(

No comments: