Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day 2 - Working 15 hours

So yesterday, I worked 12. Today, I worked 12 again, but around 9pm, while I was having dinner (dinner for heaven's sake! It's the only time I have to myself and the people in my office are effing violating it!!!) my boss called to say that the Production servers are up and we need to do switch zoning to present the disk to the servers. WTF. Ended up working another 3 hours. So that makes it a grand total of 15 hours today.

I am too fucking tired of this.

OK. Take a deep breath, Jill. Update your resume, and send it out. I'm going to type out my resignation letter, with or without a new job, if this keeps up. D:

Anyway, my layouts for today both feature a cute, vibrant little girl I had recently met: Kaye. She's my boyfriend's daughter and I had only met her recently. What a fun, amazing little girl! She was a complete darling that day, especially while taking the pictures. :) Here's 2 that I've done layouts on:



Okay, I did this one for the Slogan Challenge at SSD. I just love the daily challenges there! It's so much fun, especially since I have a ridiculous amount of stash from SSD. LOL



Next is this fun layout using the super fab No. 9 collab kit from Sunshine Studio Scraps and OMG! You have just got to get it! It's seriously one of the most awesome collab kits I've ever purchased. Like ever ever ever. And the best thing about it? It's available for only $4 right now. You know you want it!

No comments: